The long awaited moment has arrived – Autodesk Inventor Fusion – is now available for download on the Autodesk Labs web (the original www.inventorfusion.com address is now redirected).
- Autodesk Inventor Free Download Student
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019 Download
- Autodesk Inventor Student Download Mac
Autodesk Inventor Free Download Student
This technology preview version of Inventor Fusion is free and it is time-bombed to January 2010. It seems that it is not available for everyone – the download is limited to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States (yes, Italy is there this time).
Initial release for Mac OS. Add to Wishlist Create a new wishlist Download Size: 382. Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Autodesk allows you to download a 30-day free trial of Inventor.All you need to do to get started is make an Autodesk account. The trial version is no different than the full version of Inventor, except that after 30 days the licence will expire and you won’t have access to the software anymore.
- Legal disclosures. Autodesk makes software and services available on a licensed or subscription basis. Rights to install, access, or otherwise use Autodesk software and services (including free software or services) are limited to license rights and services entitlements expressly granted by Autodesk in the applicable license or service agreement and are subject to acceptance of and compliance.
- Download autodesk inventor fusion mac for free. Design & Photo downloads - Autodesk Inventor Fusion by Autodesk Inc. And many more programs are available for instant and free download.
- With products like AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360 and Autodesk Revit, you get the added feature of a timeline showcasing all of the product buttons, dialogs, and menu items as you record a workflow (a real value for those wanting to track every detail!) Download Now Windows (exe - 41.7Mb) Mac (dmg - 24.87Mb).
I am delighted that my blog posting Inventor Fusion – almost nuclear is listed as press coverage on the Fusion homepage. But back to the software.
The download is surprisingly small (178MB!, compare it to the 7GB of Inventor setup) and the installer runs smoothly. I have installed it on my Inventor machine but I think that Fusion does not require Inventor to be installed. In any case, Fusion is not an addon for Inventor, it is a separate piece of software which does not alter your existing Inventor installation (if any). I have tried the direct manipulation tools on some models and it seems to work right. The application interface is quite different, a little bit cryptic at the first glance, and you must change some of your habits to use it properly (e.g. mouse right press instead of click) but I agree that it allows to move forward very quickly. The transparent browser tree makes more space for your design on screen.
Full integration (“fusion”) of the parametric and direct modeling is still not there in this first version but the development is clearly going this way. A truly bi-directional fusion of these two methods will help a lot. I will be curious to test the combination of these methods on some larger and more complicated models. With the feature-free (history-free) editing methods working on any dumb solid, it also makes more sense now why Autodesk added all the import file formats to Inventor.
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019 Download
Inventor Fusion (developed for two years under the codename Freeway) is a very promising 3D CAD software which has good chances to change the way we use Inventor today. And I really hope Inventor Fusion functionality will eventually fuse into standard Inventor.
The explosion of new computer tools for anyone with a desire to work in mechanical design and manufacturing is impressive, and here is an opportunity to try out a real heavyweight from Autodesk. You can download Autodesk Inventor Fusion, which is offered as a technical preview, and use it free of charge until it expires, but that’s quite a long time down the road, January 1st, 2013 on the Mac and April 1st, 2013 for the Windows version.
Inventor Fusion derives its name from the fact that it is the first 3-D modeling package that allows users to switch between solid and surface modeling. This app enables robust mechanical engineering and spontaneous artistic expression with the same tools. It can natively export .STL files, the key file type needed to 3-D print or mill objects. It can import DWG files, making it easy to design things in Adobe Illustrator or similar vector-based programs and turn them into three-dimensional objects. There are very few things a hobbyist will need to do that this software can’t support.
Learn it, use it, put it through its paces and see if it’s right for you. If you’ve never used CAD software like this before, here’s your chance to see if you can master it, certainly no small task, but there are plenty of tutorials and online help to guide you through the process.
Opportunities like this to learn skills that are substantial and valuable are all around us, it continually amazes me and the only thing stopping anyone is desire and hard work. Nice!
Link: Autodesk via Wired
Autodesk Inventor Student Download Mac