Studying the Bible shouldn’t be hard.
Olive Tree Bible App equips you with easy-to-use Bible study tools and resources so you can stop skimming Scripture and get answers—for free.
Here are 4 ways you’ll be set-up for studying God’s Word:
1) NO WIFI
- Program Downloads Accordance offers helpful downloads in these pages: Accordance Program Downloads — Get your copy of Accordance 13. Also offers installers for older versions of 9, 10, 11, and 12 (for those who need to reinstall) and free upgrades within versions 6, 7, and 8, and the FontFixer utility for OS X. Accordance Font.
- Bible App 1.2.3 for Mac can be downloaded from our website for free. The unique identifier for this application's bundle is com.surgeworks.bible-mac. The most popular versions of the software are 1.2 and 1.1. Bible App for Mac is categorized as Education Tools. The actual developer of this Mac application is Surgeworks, Inc.
- This by far the best Bible program! It has the Greek Orthodox Church's Greek text and Stephanus' 1550 Greek text plus Aleppo Codex for the Hebrew text. It has Gomez's Spanish translation. All necessary Books! Every student, pastor, missionary, apostle, Bible teacher, prophet, prophetess, evangelist, critic, etc. Should be using this Bible program!
- Mac Bible Software. How To Study The Bible PowerPoint ® Download Rose Publishing / 2018 / ZIP Document. $26.39 Retail: $36.99 Save 29% ($10.60) 5 Stars Out Of.
Olive Tree Bible App for Mac Studying the Bible shouldn’t be hard. Olive Tree Bible App equips you with easy-to-use Bible study tools and resources so you can stop skimming Scripture and get answers— for free.
That’s right, you don’t need a wifi connection (or any Internet connection) to access your Bible (and all the other tools!). You could be in the middle of the Amazon or on top of Mt. Everest. If your phone is working, so is your offline Bible app.
2) MORE THAN JUST A BIBLE
God has been speaking to His people, through His people, for thousands of years… and that takes some research to understand! This is why we provide 1000s of resources to help you go deeper into God’s Word—because studying the Holy Bible shouldn’t be hard.
3) TECH + DESIGN
Not only do we implement unique features into our app, but we do it with style. Our favorite is the split-screen window: The Study Center. You can use the Resource Guide tab to access any of the resources available in our app and read them right alongside the Bible of your choice. It even does all the hard work of tracking with you, verse by verse. Studying the Bible just became the easiest it has ever been.
4) CUSTOMIZE YOUR BIBLE
Want more highlighter options? That’s fine! Pick your own color, thickness, and change it to underline instead. Have trouble reading small print? Increase the font size. Best part? Your highlights, notes, and resources sync between all your devices.
If you’re wondering about our different English translations, this app comes with NIV, ESV, KJV, NKJV and more (available in-app). Speak a different language? No problem! We have Bibles in Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, and others.
We also have other popular translations available for in-app purchase! Here are a few:
- The Message (MSG)
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- The Passion Translation
- Christian Standard Bible (CSB)
- Amplified Bible (AMP)
- New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Our passion is inspiring you to connect with God and His Word through technology. Not only is this a free Bible app, but we also have 100s of free resources—all day, every day. You can access these in our in-app store.
INEXPENSIVE BIBLICAL RESOURCES YOU CAN TAKE WITH YOU
There’s no need to spend lots of money on paper resources that sit on a shelf. By investing in digital resources, you will be able to get the answers you need wherever you are—even offline. Stop flipping pages aimlessly and get Bible study tools that do the hardest work for you!
In our app, we have all your favorite Bible study tools and resources available for purchase.
So what are you waiting for? Download our free app now.
Accordance offers helpful downloads in these pages:
Accordance Program Downloads — Get your copy of Accordance 13. Also offers installers for older versions of 9, 10, 11, and 12 (for those who need to reinstall) and free upgrades within versions 6, 7, and 8, and the FontFixer utility for OS X.
Accordance Font — The Accordance Font is a new Unicode font which combines various biblically related fonts used within Accordance into a single Unicode font for clean, beautiful, and accurate display of a wide variety of ancient content.
Accordance Services — This file provides Services that allow other Mac applications to link to Accordance 10.4.3 and up via the Services menu. It includes instructions, as do the Help files.
Documentation — PDF files covering different aspects of Accordance.
Bible Download For Macbook Air
Check out the Accordance Exchange — a place for users to make their own files available to everyone else.