Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Canon PIXMA PRO-100 for Photo Printing, this is a printer that comes from Canon as a printed product, and this has a single function for printing only. This printer is designed with compact design and it is suitable for photo printing and it is good for being a home printer.
Download Canon PIXMA i560 Printer Driver 10.30.2.0 for Mac OS X. OS support: Mac OS X. Category: Printers.
Speaking about the connection, this printer has its wired and wireless printing connection. For wired, this is using USB port 2.0, and for a wireless connection, this is using a Wi-Fi connection. More, it is also capable of mobile printing using Apple AirPrint and wireless direct printing.
Download Canon Ip100 Printer Driver For Mac
Canon Pixma Ip100 Printer Driver Download Mac
- Download Canon PIXMA MX435 driver and Software Printer for Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems. Jublacity.ch – We provide a Download link Driver Canon PIXMA MX435 easily to find the correct driver for your printer and install the Printer driver software complete features.
- PIXMA iP100 Box Contents PIXMA iP100 Mobile printer Document Kit:Easy Setup Instructions Leopard Information Sheet Quick Start Guide Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM User Guide Ink Cartridges: PGI-35 Pigment Black CLI-36 CMYK Color AC Adapter Power Cord Print Head Bundled Media MP-101 (8.5' x 11'/2 sheets) Sample Media PP-201 (4' x 6'/5 sheets).
|Specification in Detail|
|Print Engine||Inkjet, 8 Single Inks, ChromaLife100+ ink system with 3pl droplet size & FINE print head.|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||Eight separate ink tanks: CLI-42BK (Black) CLI-42GY (Grey) CLI-42PC (Photo Cyan) CLI-42PM (Photo Magenta) CLI-42LGY (Light Grey) CLI-42C (Cyan) CLI-42M (Magenta) CLI-42Y (Yellow)|
|Media Input||Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets Manual Feeder: 1 sheet Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc|
|Media Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper (64 to 105 g/m²), Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media) Manual Feeder: Canon special media up to approx. 350g/m² and 0.6mm|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, & 10x15cm sizes)¹|
|Interface Type – Other||PIXMA Cloud Link (PRINT) Canon PRINT app¹ Android Print Plugin Apple AirPrint PictBridge (USB)|
|Software Included||PrintStudioPro¹, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print², Easy-WebPrint EX (download)³ and Quick Menu|
|Weight||Approx. 19.7 kg|
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 driver is using inkjet color printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology, and this is supported with 8 individual ink tanks with minimum ink droplet size at 3 pl. This is using Canon ChromaLife 100+ for the ink type. It is capable for print with speed up to 0.8 minutes per page for photo A4 size, and 1.5 minutes per page for photo A3 paper size.
This is also supported with Auto Photo Fix II, Optimum Image Generating and borderless printing feature. On the body, this Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer has one sheet manual tray and input tray that can handle 150 sheets. It is also built with CD and DVD tray.
- 8-ink dye based system for expert quality prints
- Print direct from a cloud-based photo and space services
- Wireless printing from your PC, tablet, and smartphone
- Easy integration with professional editing software
- Wide range of Canon also other professional papers helped
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Series Full Driver Software Package (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||50.2 MB||Download|
|Series Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||20.1 MB||Download|
|PRO 100 XPS Printer Driver (Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||22.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|Full Driver Software Package||16.8 MB||Download|
|series CUPS Printer Driver||21.5 MB||Download|
|PRO 100 Canon IJ Network Tool Mac||5.6 MB||Download|
|PRO 100 Print Studio Pro Mac||20 MB||Download|
|PRO 100 ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing Mac.dmg||6 MB||Download|
|PRO 100 Quick Menu Mac||1.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
PRO-100 User Manual
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual Windows PDF||6.9 MB||Download|
|User Manual Mac PDF||9.2 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
Canon Pixma Ip100 Driver Mac Download
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA PRO-100 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: