Download Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac free standalone latest offline installer for Mac OS X. Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac is a reliable and complete Integrated Development Environment to develop Android applications.
Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac Overview
Android Studio provides a complete solution for developing Android applications, replacing the old Eclipse and ADT plugin. It provides a straightforward user interface with a modern looking environment that provides quick access to all the features and application components. The users can easily access all the assets and project components from the sidebar panel. The code editor is rich in features, it comes up with code auto-completion, automatic indentation, and different other features. With latest Gradle and Maven, the debugging and building of the project becomes even more reliable and efficient.
The users can easily manage the project repositories and dependencies as well as other details of the projects. It will save a lot of the time of the developers and enhances the overall development workflow. Complete project refactoring and analysis feature allows handling the code easily. All in all, it is a complete environment to handle the Android applications development.
- Android Studio is a new IDE for the Android operating system. Launched by Google, it offers new tools for developing apps and is a good alternative to Eclipse, currently the most popular IDE. When you create a new project on Android Studio, the project's structure will.
- To install Android Studio on your Mac, proceed as follows: Launch the Android Studio DMG file. Drag and drop Android Studio into the Applications folder, then launch Android Studio. Select whether you want to import previous Android Studio settings, then click OK. The Android Studio Setup Wizard guides you though the rest of the setup, which.
- Android Studio is a new IDE for the Android operating system. Launched by Google, it offers new tools for developing apps and is a good alternative to Eclipse, currently the most popular IDE. When you create a new project on Android Studio, the project's structure will appear with almost all the files in one SRC directory.
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac. Develop apps and games for iOS, Android and using.NET. Download Visual Studio for Mac. Create and deploy scalable, performant apps using.NET and C# on the Mac.
Features of Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac
- Powerful Android development IDE
- Easily handle and manage projects
- Access project dependencies
- Gradle and Maven for better performance
- A modern looking intuitive user interface
- Smart and predictable code editing
- Code refactoring and analysis features
- Live preview feature for all the activates
- Drag and drop support for different components
- Create and use virtual machines and AVD manager
- Many other powerful features
Android Studio For Mac
Technical Details of Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac
- File Name: Google.Android.Studio.v3.1.3.Build.173.4819257.macOS.zip
- File Size: 847 MB
- Developer: Google
System Requirements for Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- 2 GB Free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor
- JDK (Java Development Kit)
Android Studio 3.5 Download
Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac Free Download
Android Studio 3.0.1 Download
Download Google Android Studio 3.1 latest version free standalone offline installer for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You may also like to download JetBrains Rider 2018 for Mac.