IOS 10.0 and up. Note: The oldest devices supported by iOS 10 are listed here! Android 5 and up. Note: Discord only supports devices which ship with Google Play Services by default. This means some devices, including Amazon Kindles, are not supported. How to Record Discord Audio with OBS PC. OBS is a popular and open source streaming tool which allows you to capture audio from Discord.When you want to broadcast your Discord audio and share the gaming conversation, you can also rely on it. Download the best app to communicate over video, voice, or text. Available for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android devices. Kast is a live streaming hangout for friends that want to be together. Share videos, movies, live content, and games with friends in private or public watch parties.
Discord is the easiest way to talk over voice, video, and text. Talk, chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
Discord Mac Os
As featured in:
Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers.
Discord Download Mac Os X
With the Discord Android app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text chat channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed.
Download Discord and experience modern game chat:
- Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
- Real-time messaging: Share video, images, and text in rich chat
- Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
- Instant Invite: Easily add friends to your voice server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
- Multiple server support: Manage all your game chat groups in one client
- Organizable channels: Keep discussions on topic through structured communication
- Android version updated to 44.6
- Voice Overlay is now available on all Android devices. It was available previously and still is now. Checkmate grammarists.
- Videos can now play **inline** in chat with and has a full screen mode. Jokes about full screens are difficult. I'm a screen half full guy myself.
- Bug Fixes
- Even more keyboard bugs fixed!
- Reconnecting to a voice call should maintain muted state.
- Some rotation crash fixes. You can safely do a barrel roll now.
- Added multi-stream desktop support. Watch multiple streams in servers, switch between input and output without leaving the call, and close dormant video screens of non-streamers.
- In a 2-for-1-video-improvement special, you can now also screen share while video chatting in DMs.
- Added tiled emoji. This means you can make seamless emoji monstrosities using dozens of emoji like a horrendous, frightening puzzle.
- Please, send your best tiled emoji creations to our Twitter. @Discord
- Improved image embeds by removing the link where appropriate, like when sending GIFs via the GIF picker because nothing ruins a beautiful GIF like seeing a link for haha-funny-gif/84329480%34920348204 slapped above it.
- Added a 1-hour option for Custom Status for when you’re feeling a certain way but know you’ll be over it in the next 59 minutes.
- M4A files are now playable inline. Keep sharing your beats with your friends; maybe you’ll make it into our next Very Cool Discord Community Playlist.
- You’re now required to enter your password before enabling 2FA so your little cousins Timmy and Tommy don’t accidentally lock you out of your account after you let them on your pc to play games.
- New Hypesquad Quiz. We’re evolving HypeSquad Houses with a new quiz; it’s sleek, modern, contemporary, original, updated, insert thesaurus word here. The quiz now asks questions that really reflect what we think it means to be brave, brilliant, and balanced. Retake it or take it for the first time and join the HypeSquad in your User Settings.
- You can now prune users with roles.
- Removed the Call action when right clicking a bot. My nights just got a little bit lonelier…
- Integration settings got an overhaul. Manage bots, webhooks, channel following, Twitch and YouTube integrations with our new settings page.
- You can now add your GitHub account to your profile.
- You can now use text-to-speech on individual messages. Hover the message you want read outloud and click the triple-dot drop down menu and let our eager-to-please robot aid you.
- What?! Mentions tab is evolving. Congratulations, your Mentions Tab has evolved into an Inbox. Catch all your unreads, mentions and pings in one box, and release the ones you don’t need into the wild.
Fixes and Updates
- Fixed the voice disconnected nag bar. The X button wasn’t working, nor was the reconnect button working, which we uhh broke last week. You couldn’t escape our Big Red Banner of Shame.
- For Twitch Integrations, your Twitch Tier 2 and Tier 3 emotes are now only usable by users subscribed to those higher tiers.
- The Windows System Tray > Discord icon > the Mute and Deafen options didn't do anything. But now they do.
- We now tell you when you reach the 100 server limit. No, we’re not going to raise the limit…yet.
Recent Discord news
- Discord is no longer just a place for gamers to chat
- 424 votesSkype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes.
- 10 votesReal-time messaging that works. Get full access to your messages and archives, upload files easily, and receive notifications whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- 153 votesCrystal-clear cross-platform voice communication. A gamers' favorite.
Popular apps in Instant Messaging
Discord Voice Changer for Mac, iOS Voice Changer for Discord download links are here for you. Get the Discord Voice changer and enjoy the ultimate fun. Quite lately many have been looking forward for the discord voice changer. Voice changer for discord is everything that a user wants right now.
Discord Voice Changer
Well, the certain demand for this app is clearly unpredictable and anonymous. However, if you are looking for the discord voice changer, you are at the right place. For the one who doesn’t know what voice changer discord actually is, it is a free app that allows gamers to communicate and chat with each other during the gameplay. If you think you are a mobile user and thus you will be left out, well you are thinking totally wrong. This app is available for both desktop and mobile use.
In order to make the discord voice changer work the best, you need to use the AV voice changer along with it. This will convert your voice into file and will help you change the sound of your voice. You can make your voice sound like any of the cartoon character that you love. For example let it be shinchan or doraemon. All this is achievable with voice changer for discord.
Voice Changer for Discord
There are a random numbers of sounds that you will surely find in the Discord Voice Changer. All of them are mentioned below.
- Adult Robot
- Child Robot
- Old Robot
- Dead Person
- Wide Echo
Well, the names of the sounds are quite weird if we think it practically. How can we expect a dead person to speak? However, that’s not what we are thinking about right now. Its about the idea and the change that discord voice changer brings in the world of gaming. This not only enhances the gameplay experience but also makes one fall in love with it.
Download Links: Server 1
Mac Ios Versions
Voice Changer App