In the Add-Ins available box, select the Solver Add-In check box, and then click OK. If Solver Add-in is not listed in the Add-Ins available box, click Browse to locate the add-in. If you get a prompt that the Solver add-in is not currently installed on your computer, click Yes in the dialog box to install it. After you load the Solver add-in, the Solver button is available on the Data tab. This interface is available on Windows Phone and Windows 8. Moreover, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 includes OneNote, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Lync. This Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus offers 60-days of the trial period, so download and install it full-featured software.
Download Office 2013 SP1 PRO Plus Full Cracked Version
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus SP1 :As of February 2014, the latest service packs for Microsoft Office suites are Office 2013 SP1. Please keep in mind If you have already installed Office 2013 the easiest way to update it to the latest Microsoft Office service pack is to run Windows Update.
Related editions of Microsoft Office :
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus which we share here is RTM (Release To Manufacturing), but you will be easy to turn it into a VL (Volume licensing).
Features of Office 2013 :
- Remodeled start screen.
- New graphical options in Word.
- Excel 2013 supports new limit models.
- Support for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook.
- IMAP special folders support.
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer and SkyDrive.
- Online picture support with content from Office.com, Bing.com and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain).
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, document margin and or column boundaries.
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint.
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013.
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook.
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel).
(Microsoft Office Activation Proof) 😀
Download Microsoft Excel 2013 For Mac Free Full Version
Office 2013 is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or a later version of either. A version of Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus comes included on Windows RT devices.
How to Activate, Register Or Crack Office 2013 for free ?
Please note – Internet access should be enabled before using the crack “IMPORTANT”
- Uninstall Any Previously installed Version via IObit Uninstaller. (Recommended)
- Download & extract the archive from below, You may need (WinRAR Or IDM) in-case you haven’t installed them already.
- install Office 2013 PRO PLUS edition trial setup “PROVIDED”
- After installation make sure office isn’t running “close / exit if running”
- Use the Provided KMS Activator, for activating office 2013 “as instructed in the text file”
All done, Enjoy ! Fully activated Office 2013 Professional Plus full version for free.. 😀
Office 2013 PRO Plus Service Pack 1 Cracked Download Links !.
(Setup incl Activator)
Download Office 2013 Cracked x32.zip / Alternate Link / Link 2 / Mirror Link(2.4 gb)
Download Office 2013 Cracked x64.zip / Alternate Link / Link 2 / Mirror Link(2.6 gb)
(Activator / Crack Only)
Download Office 2013 KMSpico Activator.zip / Alternate Link / Link 2 / Mirror Links(5 mb)
Excel 2013 is a powerful spreadsheet program designed for professional use across a range of industries. The program is part of the larger Microsoft Office package. That means it is easy to import and export data between other Microsoft programs such as Word or PowerPoint. Excel 2013 allows you to enter rows and columns of data on a large grid. You can record nearly any type of data from numbers to text strings and images. You can arrange the data in nearly any format and color. The spreadsheet can be used to track lists or to generate complicated reports.
The real power of comes from the ability to dynamically analyze, change or calculate data in a spreadsheet. Users are able to create very complicated equations within the program. Those equations can do things such as sort lists, add numbers together and perform basic logical functions. The equations can be applied to a single cell, an entire row or the whole spreadsheet depending on the needs of the user. Multiple equations can be stacked in order to do sophisticated accounting or scientific tasks. There are very few limits to what can be done with the equations in Excel 2013.
Another incredibly useful feature in Excel 2013 is the ability to generate a wide range of reports from the data in the spreadsheet. There are dozens of different report options from creating a pivot table to making a simple pie chart. You are able to define exactly what data to use in the report and how to arrange it. You can customize nearly every part of a report to meet your needs. You could even potentially generate a full report by hand instead of relying on the automated wizard in the program.
Excel 2013 introduced a new feature known as flash fill. This feature attempts to intelligently sort data in a way that makes sense to people. You can import or paste in a large amount of unsorted data. Excel will go through looking for patterns or similarities between various data fields. It will then sort the data into rows and columns. This feature can make organizing data from many different disparate programs simpler and faster. The flash fill feature does not always work correctly although it can really save a large amount of time when it does.
The basic interface for Excel 2013 has been upgraded from previous versions to be easier to use. The often complicated menu bars at the top of the application have been replaced with a ribbon. The ribbon allows you to see all of the functions available grouped by various categories. The visual representation of the different functions makes it much easier to identify what you are looking for instead of having to sort through endless nested menus. This can actually improve productivity.
One drawback of Excel 2013 is that it can be very intimidating to anyone who is just learning to use the program. The sheer number of specialized features and options can be overwhelming at first. That sometimes drives people away from learning how to use all of the functions within the spreadsheet. Excel 2013 is widely recognized as the best spreadsheet application available today. It is commonly used in businesses of all sizes to do anything from creating invoices to managing employee schedules.
- Incredibly powerful feature set
- Full integration with Microsoft Office applications
- Automated wizards to make performing tasks easier
Excel On Mac
Free Excel For Mac
- Can be complicated to use
- Some options and features are confusing