This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
Resolved issue 3421: Driver returns Cyrillic text without styles Resolved issue 3422: GetElementText breaks with prototype 22.214.171.124 Resolved issue 3434: Cannot get 'assert' messages from the 'browser' logs. Important: If the update didn't start, didn't complete or there was some other problem, you can go to the Systems & Languages page to download and install the latest version of Firefox for your system and language or you can use this download link (see How to download and install Firefox on Windows Install Firefox on Linux How to download and install Firefox on Mac for more information). Download firefox mac, firefox mac, firefox mac download free. Mozilla continues to work on further improvements for its flagship. Firefox Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 users move to Extended Support Release Firefox 78 is the last supported version for Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11. Users will be moved to Firefox.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
Download Mozilla Firefox, a free Web browser. Firefox is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today!
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Download Selenium Firefox Driver For Mac
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .