Firefox's features are robust and generally competitive. The most important feature in the modern Firefox is Sync.Sync now smoothly syncs your bookmarks, passwords, preferences, history, and tabs, not only with other computers, but also with your Android version of Firefox. Download Mozilla Firefox for Mac free. Mozilla Firefox browser is a fast, full-featured Web browser. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, and much more. Index of /pub/firefox/releases/51.0/ Type Name Size Last Modified; Dir. Dir: linux-i686/ Dir: linux-x8664-EME-free/ Dir. Firefox 51 free download - FireTune for Firefox, FoxyTunes for Firefox, Area 51 single-player, and many more programs.
Acrobat Reader installs a plug-in for each browser it finds on your system.
So, if you install Acrobat Reader, then you will be able to view your PDF files.
Now, you also need to know that Adobe has not updated their software to be 'Universal' (compatible with Intel Macs).
This means that FireFox (and any other browser) will automatically disable PowerPC plug-ins while you are using them in Intel Native Mode. So, you will need to run FireFox in 'Rosetta' mode. This will enable the PowerPC plug-ins to work.
Here's a document explaining how to force a Universal program (such as FireFox) in Rosetta / PowerPC mode:
So, run FireFox in Rosetta mode and Install Acrobat Reader (the latest version) and see if that works.
As for your other Adobe program, Adobe still has not updated it to run Natively on your Intel Mac, so that is likely part of your problem.
Let me know if you have other questions, or need further clarification on some of the details.
I hope this helps.
Jun 27, 2006 2:51 PM
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Firefox 51 Download For Windows
Old And New Version Of Firefox For Mac Download - OldApps.com
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Firefox For Mac Download Latest Version
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .