The latest version of Clover OS X El Capitan-V7 is 1.2 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for the General category. The app is developed by Apple Inc. Download OpenOffice.org for Mac 4.1.7 for Mac. Fast downloads of the latest free software! The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple MacOS X version 10.7 (Lion) - 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) - 10.13 (High Sierra). Hardware requirements CPU: Intel Processor. Update Office from the Mac App Store. If you downloaded Office from the Mac App Store, and have automatic updates turned on, your apps will update automatically. But you can also manually download the updates: Open the Mac App Store from your Dock or Finder.
- Openoffice Download For Mac
- El Capitan Os X Download
- Download Openoffice For Mac El Capitan Bootable Usb
Translations: Dutch (nl), French (fr)
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 is a Maintenance release incorporating important bug fixes and one new feature. All users of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.6 or earlier are advised to upgrade. You can download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 here.
Please review these Release Notes to learn what is new in this version as well as important remarks concerning known issues and their workarounds.
Only use the original website 'https://www.openoffice.org/download/' to download. The installed software can be verified with the About box (see menu 'Help - About OpenOffice) by comparing the numbers with the reference data on the download webpage (see the text in the light green box). For Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 it has be to be 'AOO417m1 Build ID 9800 Git hash 46059c9192'.
- Adds support for AdoptOpenJDK as well as Oracle Java
- Possible crash in Freetype code
- Crash in Writer when linking frames on OS/2
- Apache OpenOffice TM in Splash screen has different background
For a complete overview of all resolved issues please see the see the list in Bugzilla.
There are no new or updated languages.
|Asturian (ast)||English (en-GB)|
For a complete list of available languages and language packs see the download webpage (click the language drop-down-box).
Additional Platform Support
Binaries are still provided for the same platforms as for the previous OpenOffice 4.x releases:
- Linux 32-bit (RPM and DEB)
- Linux 64-bit (RPM and DEB)
For macOS users
- Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 will be flagged by the Gatekeeper facility in macOS. This is a feature to help guard against malware on macOS systems.
- For OS X up to 10.11 'El Capitan': There is a procedure laid out at the following link to allow applications not installed from the Mac App store to run. See the Mac support article.
- For macOS 10.12 'Sierra' and up: In Finder, Control-click or right click the icon of the app. Select Open from the top of contextual menu that appears. Click Open in the dialog box. If prompted, enter an administrator name and password. This is needed just the first time you launch Apache OpenOffice.
- Due to a known bug in Oracle Java installations of Apache OpenOffice on macOS that do not have the legacy Apple Java 6 installed will not be able to recognize Oracle Java 7 and 8. If not able to upgrade to Java 9 then install the legacy version of Apple Java from the following link: Legacy Apple Java 6. This will allow the portions of AOO that require Java to run properly.
For Windows Users
- Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 supports Java 8, which is the recommended configuration; but (especially on 64-bit Windows) you might receive warnings about the Java version being defective. In that case, download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.
- The OpenOffice SDK won't build with Java 8. Either build with --disable-odk or see the dev list archives for possible solutions.
Installation instructions can be found at: https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html
Stay informed about Apache OpenOffice
You are encouraged to subscribe to the Apache OpenOffice announcement mailing list to receive important notifications such as product updates and security patches. To subscribe you can send an email to: [email protected]
You can also follow the project on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
There are two recommended installation methods for El Capitan download and install on your Mac PC or Laptop recommended by the Apple. Before use those installation methods you should need to have free space (around 12 GB) on your drive for keeping the installation files when installation is processing. If you do not have free space available on your drive, please use some cleaning software to clean up the drive to remove junk files and unnecessary application data and folders from the drive.
Then you must keep a backup of your previous file, folders, and applications before upgrading the El Capitan download installation. You can use a clone backup tool for backing up your Mac PC or laptop.
Install El Capitan Download On Empty Volume
In this method, you will be installing the Mac OS X El Capitan on an empty drive. The volume doesn’t have any files, folders or applications. There is no any startup volume on your PC when you are going to clean install El Capitan. So you can easily use the El Capitan installer to install the OS X into the clean empty volume.
Install El Capitan On The Startup Volume
In this method, you will be installing the OS X on your existing startup volume. Here you need to keep a backup of your data stored on the existing startup volume. For install the El Capitan on your startup volume, you need to create a bootable USB installer on a separate drive (USB pen drive).
Keep A Backup For El Capitan Download Before Installing.
You need to choose a good backup tool for backing up the existing OS’ files, folders, and applications. There are many tools and applications available on the internet for backing up the Mac OS X El Capitan download.
You can check whether the created bootable drive is working properly by checking system preferences and selecting the startup disk pane and booting the backed up drive.
How To Create A Bootable Installer To Install El Capitan Download
Apple Mac Apps store allows you to El Capitan installer directly. All you need to do is navigate through the Mac Apps store and find the appropriate link to El Capitan download. Next, you need to do is to create a bootable USB installer. Before you do this step please keep more than 12 GB of free volume space to create the bootable USB installer.
Openoffice Download For Mac
Then Follow The Steps That Mentioned Below.
El Capitan Os X Download
First of all, you need to plug in the USB drive to your Mac PC or laptop. Here you should use a second internal volume for installing the files. Then open the terminal by searching the search bar and type the command createinstallmedia and enter. As soon as you enter the above command, the system will identify the USB drive which is plug in on it. After the recognizing, the system will begin to store the El Capitan installer files on the USB. After a few minutes, the system creates a bootable USB drive that has the El Capitan installer.
Enter the following path to the terminal
/Applications/Install OS X El Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia
Here the El Capitan installer must be in the application folder to do this step.
In this example, the El Capitan installer in the application folder and Myusb is the name of USB drive which is used to boot.
sudo /Applications/Install OS X El Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install OS X El Capitan.app
El Capitan Compatible Devices
Download Openoffice For Mac El Capitan Bootable Usb
iMac, Mac Book, 13 inch Mac Book Pro, Mac Book Retina Models, 17 inch Mac Book Pro, Mac Book Black and White, Xserve – 2009, 15 inch Mac Book Pro, Mac Mini, Mac Book Air, Mac Pro
System Requirements For El Capitan Download
OS X v10.6.8 or later, 2GB memory, 8.8GB storage