Minecraft nowadays becomes on the famous game which has a lot of active players.
How to download Minecraft Forge. This is the most important part of installing Minecraft mods. Mods won’t work in the normal Minecraft, so we need a special version that’s designed for modding. Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft; 4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or.zip) into the Mods folder. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list! Top 13 Best Minecraft 1.16 Mods download & 1.16.1 Mods (September 2020) Screenshot.
There are around millions player playing this game in over the world. Minecraft has several versions, and the most favorite one is Minecraft Forge.
How to install Minecraft mods in Forge is a bit different from others. Here we’ve got you some easy steps to install mods for Forge API.
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Easy and Simple Steps: How to install Minecraft Mods
- 2 Simple Guide Installing Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
5 Easy and Simple Steps: How to install Minecraft Mods
1. Install the Apps
The first thing you should do is make sure the Minecraft Forge is already installed.
2. Download the mod
Next, you need to download the mod. Today, there are a lot of websites that provide mod for Minecraft Forge. As downloading the app, make sure you choose the reliable website.
3. Locate the folder
Already download the mod? Now, let’s find the application folder. If you are using Windows, on its open Run menu, start typing %appdata%.minecraft, and then choose Run.
Meanwhile, if you have the Mac version, go to the open finder. Next, click OPTION, GO, and click Library in menu bar. Choose the App Support and search Minecraft.
4. Add into Mods Folder
After locating the folder, now you need to move it to Mods folder. The downloaded mod should be in .jar or .zip file.
5. The mod has been installed
Last, as launching the Minecraft, you need to click mods button. Now, you’ve got the mod has been installed!
Installing Minecraft Mods is actually quite simple. However, make sure you already have the Mincraft Forge. If you have not got the Minecraft Forge, do not worry because we have some easy steps for you.
Therefore, you can apply how to install minecraft mods and start your adventure and mission in Minecraft.
Simple Guide Installing Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
If you want to install several kinds of Minecraft mods, we advise you to install Minecraft Forget first.
This is a Modding API which will make you easier installing Minecraft mods variants. Here we give you some easy steps to install Forge 1.12.2. Let’s check this out!
1. Download the Forge
First, make sure you download the Minecraft Forge – MC 1.12.2 from Minecraft download website / page.
2. Open and install
Now, you need to open the file, mostly in .jar file, choose install client, and then click OK. If it already finished, a success message will appear on the screen.
3. Minecraft Launching
Now, let’s launch your Minecraft by choosing Forge profile and Play
4. Minecraft is ready to play!
If you already launch the program, several Minecraft Forget message and a Mods button will appear on the screen.
Congratulation, Minecraft Forge already successfully installed! Now, it is time to install the mods to your Minecraft.
Now, you already know how to install both Minecraft Forge and Minecraft Mods. Now, let’s explore and make a great journey in Minecraft!
There are so much things that you can do in this game. You can crafting a lot of new things and use it in your Minecraft journey.
Source : Minecraftmods.comAssuming you've already installed Minecraft,let's look at how to install mods.
But first, a word about safetyThere are a lot of viruses out there, so be careful what you download.
Searching for Minecraft mods quickly leads you into a twilight of shady webpages. Be very careful to stick to well-known forums, and don't follow linksto strange ones. (For instance, MinecraftForum.net seems good.But 9minecraft and minecraftdl are a bit scary, so I avoid those.)Many mods have download links via AdFly; that's fine, butbeware! AdFly shows you nasty ads that attempt to trick you into clicking on them by looking like download buttons.ALWAYS wait a few seconds, then click on the great big yellow SKIP AD button.And even then, DO NOT CLICK on the obvious download buttons; you'll have tofind the real one (it usually has a size like 39.65KB right after it). Eventually you'll get good at this.
And a word about autoupdating softwareThere are a lot of places in mod installation where youhave to run something you just installed and then quitbefor you can do the next step. Forge won't install unlessyou've run the matching version of Minecraft once;the mods folder doesn't appear until you've launched Minecraftafter installing Forge; the latest version of Minecraft won'tappear in the Forge profile editor until you've swung a chickenover your head for a while, etc. It's both a blessing(because things do fix themselves) and a curse (becausedoing a clean install involves many little half-steps justto get things to autoupdate).
ModsMinecraft is relatively easy to hack on, sothere are lots of fan-written code changes (called'Mods').
Unfortunately, there is no authoritative source for mods, thoughthere are a few lists, at e.g. minecraftforum.net,planetminecraft.com, andminecraftwiki.net.People seem to just find out about a mod and google it or searchfor it on youtube.
Installation methods used to vary wildly, and incompatibility was rife,but these days, most mods are compatible with MinecraftForge, aconvenient mod loader.
These days, I refuse to install any mod that isn't compatible with Minecraft Forge,so the first step in using mods is to install Minecraft Forge.
Installing Minecraft ForgeTo install Minecraft Forge, download the latest installer fromhttp://files.minecraftforge.net(it uses an AdFly link, so see above for how to avoid getting fooled intodownloading crapware or a virus), then run it, and let it install.
There are many tutorials on how to do this. Here are a few:
Once you have it installed, you have to run Minecraft once, select theForge profile, and click Play once, to get it to create the mods folder.
Then, to install a mod, you download it to theMinecraft mods folder (see below), and then start Minecraft, choosing the Forgeprofile; installed mods are always active.
Finding the Minecraft mods folderBefore you can install a mod, you need to find your minecraft folder.
- On Windows: do Start / Run / %appdata%, or type %appdata% into the location field of the Windows Explorer; then open Minecraft.
- On Mac: click on the desktop, press Command+Shift+G, type ~/Library and press enter; then open 'Application Support' and finally 'minecraft'.
- On Linux: in a terminal window, type 'xdg-open ~/.minecraft'... or ifyou like working at the commandline, 'cd ~/.minecraft'.
How To Download Mods For Minecraft On Mac
FlansThe Flansmod adds realistic airplane-building options(not to mention Mechwarrior-like capabilities).To install it and create a World War II plane:
- Make sure you've followed the steps above and found the Minecraft mods folder.
- Download FlansMod-4.0.jar from the link on the forum page.
- Drag the downloaded FlansMod-4.0.jar file into the Minecraft mods folder
- Start Minecraft and make sure Flans shows up in the list of Mods, then quit
- Look in your Minecraft folder and make sure you see a Flan folder
- Download the Simple Parts Pack and WW2 Pack from theFlans forum page, and drag them into the Flan folder.
- To test out the mod, launch a game, open inventory, click to the Flans Vehiclestab, select an airplane, place it in the world, and use it. Look through the usualMinecraft controls settings menu to figure out what the controls are (e.g. what keyAccelerate is).
- SeeFlan's World War Two Pack RecipesandLex's Flans Mod Showcase videofor how to actually craft a plane.
If you get a crash, you may have downloaded the wrong version of Flans modor content packs for your version of Minecraft, or the wrong version ofa content pack for your version of Flans. When I tested it, using the latestversion of everything worked fine.
Haribote AircraftI was asked to find the Zeppelin mod, but that has not been updatedfor recent Minecraft, so I found another one that supposedly lets you build airships.
The Haribote Aircraft mod is available for Minecraft 1.6.2... but the latest Minecraft is 1.6.4,and the download site is in Japanese, so things are a bit challenging!Fortunately, somebody has made a nice tutorialvideo explaining how to install it. The key points are:
Mods For Minecraft Mac
- You have to download TWO mods (both YMTLib_162v3.zip and HariboteAirCraft_162v3.zip) to your mods folder
- If it still hasn't been updated for Minecraft 1.6.4 yet, you have to use Minecraft 1.6.2 / Forge 1.6.2
- Mods may crash on startup when used with the wrong version of Minecraft orMinecraft Forge, so don't mix mods for Minecraft 1.6.2 with mods for Minecraft1.6.4
So, if you only have Minecraft 1.6.4 and its Forge installed, you now have to dothe following dance:
- If you already have any mods, rename your mods folder to (e.g.) oldmods to avoidcrashes from mixing old mods with new minecraft / minecraftforge, or vice versa
- go run Minecraft 1.6.2 once (by starting the Minecraft launcher, clicking on the Edit Profile button, picking 1.6.2, clicking Done, and then clicking Play)
- download and install Minecraft Forge 1.6.2
- run Minecraft again, edit profile, select Minecraft 1.6.2-Forge,and run; the first time you do this after installing Forge, it willcreate the minecraft mods folder.
How To Download Minecraft Mods Windows 10
To verify it was installed, start the game, click the Mods button, and you should seethe two mods in the list.
How To Download Mods For Minecraft Mac
Then to verify that you can fly, start a creative game, press E to open yourinventory, click on the Transportation tab, drag the Pyxis to one of your active slots,then place a Pyxis block and use it. You fly around by pressing keys on yournumeric keypad (8/up = up, 2/down = down, 4/left key = forward, 6/right key = back,5/center key = stop, and the corner keys are for yaw left and right.If your keyboard doesn't have a numerical keypad, tough... go get a usb keyboardthat does and plug it in.