TextMate 2.0.6 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
Author / Product:
MacroMates / TextMate for Mac
TextMate for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
- TextMate for Mac, free and safe download. TextMate latest version: A powerful text editor for programmers.
- Sep 16, 2019 TextMate 2.0. TextMate is a versatile plain text editor with a unique and innovative feature set which caused it to win an Apple Design Award for Best Mac OS X Developer Tool in August 2006.
Textmate software, free download, Turbotax Deluxe 2019 Best Price, Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 Activation Code, Adobe Muse 2019 Best Tools & Utilities Software Windows Mac Android iOs. CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers.
Whether you are a programmer or a designer, the production of code and markup is hard work. Without an editor dedicated to the task, it is also often cumbersome, overwhelming, and repetitive. Especially when you are dealing with a lot of files at once — like most projects do. The tool puts you back in control, reduces the mental overhead, and turns manual work into something the computer does.
Created by a closet UNIX geek who was lured to the Mac platform by its ease of use and elegance, TextMate for macOS has been referred to as the culmination of Emacs and macOS and has resulted in countless requests for both a Windows and Linux port, but the app remains exclusive for the Mac, and that is how we like it!
Text Mate for Mac is not an IDE but by using its powerful snippets, macros, and unique scoping system, it can often provide features that even a language specific IDE lacks. It has enough project management features to keep most users happy but is otherwise kept lightweight with a clean and minimalistic GUI.
Textmate 2Features and Highlights
- Ability to Search and Replace in a Project
- Auto-Indent for Common Actions Like Pasting Text
- Auto-Pairing of Brackets and Other Characters
- Clipboard History
- Column Selections and Column Typing
- Completion of Words from Current Document
- CSS-like Selectors to Pinpoint the Scope of Actions and Settings
- Declarative Language Grammars for Graceful Mixing and Hacking
- Dynamic Outline for Working With Multiple Files
- Expand Trigger Words to Code Blocks With Tab-able Placeholders
- File Tabs when Working With Projects
- Foldable Code Blocks
- Function Pop-up for Quick Overview and Navigation
- Plug-able Through Your Favorite Scripting Language
- Recordable Macros With No Programming Required
- Regular Expression Search and Replace (grep)
- Run Shell Commands from Within a Document
- Support for Darcs, Perforce, SVK, and Subversion
- Support for More Than 50 Languages
- Switch Between Files in Projects With a Minimum of Key Strokes
- Themable Syntax Highlight Colors
- Visual Bookmarks to Jump Between Places in a File
- Works As External Editor for (s)ftp Programs
- Works Together With Xcode and Can Build Xcode Projects
If you are looking for TextMate for Mac alternatives, we recommend you to download Visual Studio Code for Mac or Atom for Mac.
Note: 30 days trial version.