Mac OS is the secondmost popular operating system after Microsoft Windows. Although you arecomfortable using Windows for a very long time but there are many scenarioswhere you need a Mac OS machine.
Whether you want to develop your iOS app on Xcode, using apps like Final Cut Pro or iMovie which only comes on Mac OS, you need to buy an expensive Apple Macbook. So, without making a hole in your pocket, the alternate solution to this installing Mac OS on your Windows computer. Let’s get started with this tutorial
Watch Video Tutorial
Step One: Download Mac OS ISO Image file
The program runs smoothly on almost all machines with Mac OS X system, including your favorite MacBook. Moreover, the application is currently free to use and still does not contain any paid tools or trial period. VirtualBox for Mac OS X has a range of benefits: completely free to download and use; no trial period; no annoying ads or pop-up windows. Originally an x86 emulator for Macintosh used to run Windows, Connectix, the company that made it, was purchased by Microsoft. Virtual PC was then retooled into a virtualization tool for x86 systems. Virtual pc for mac free download - Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac Update, Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac 7.0.3 Update, Windows Virtual PC (64-bit), and many more programs. Microsoft Virtual PC 7.0 is a software application for Mac's, designed to allow windows based programs to run on your mac without the hassel of having to partition a drive, Install a completey new OS or set up a VM or 'Virtual Machine,' to do so, just install and go. Download Microsoft Virtual PC 7.0 for Mac.
As you are on a Windows PC, you don’t have access to Apple Store to download Mac OS. You need to download Mac OS from an external trusted source. You can download the latest Mac OS Catalina 10.15 or Mac OS Mojave 10.14 Installer files from our website.
Step Two: Download Virtual Machine for Windows
There is various free Virtual Machine software available for Windows such as Oracle’s VirtualBox. But I recommend using VMware Workstation Pro, although it’s a paid software but you can use it free for 30 days trial. You can download Vmware Workstation Pro 15 from this link.
Step Three: Install VMware Patch to run Mac OS X
- Go to the VMware macOS Unlocker page to download. Click the Clone or download button, then click Download ZIP.
- Power off all virtual machines running and exit VMware.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file in step 1.
- On Windows, right-click on the win-install.cmd file and select Run as Administrator to unlock. Also, run win-update-tools.cmd for VMware tools for macOS.
- After the unlock process is complete, run VMware to create the macOS virtual machine.
Step Four: Create an Apple Mac OS Virtual Machine
- Click File, select New Virtual Machine…
- Select Typical (recommended) and click Next.
- Select I will install the operating system later. and click Next.
- Select Apple Mac OS X in the Guest operating system section and select macOS 10.14 in the Version section. Click Next.
- In the Name, the Virtual Machine window, name the virtual machine and virtual machine directory. I personally would put it on a different drive than the system drive.
- Select the size for the new virtual disk in the Specify Disk Capacity window. This is the virtual disk to be installed macOS. Click Next and then Finish.
Step Five: Run you Mac OS Virtual Machine with VMDK or ISO file
After successfully creating an Apple Mac OS Virtual Machine, you need to run the machine with an actual Mac OS file such as Mac OS Mojave 10.14 ISO file or Mac OS Mojave 10.14 VMDK Image
Watch this Video Tutorial
If you face any driver issues, Try installing VMware tools from the VM tab in the VMware window. Also, I would recommend assigning a minimum of 4GB RAM and 40GB of Hard Disk to your Virtual Machine.
That’s it for the tutorial If you face any issues or had any query then please let us know in the comment section below. You can also send us an email via the contact us page for personalized support.
VirtualBox for Mac OS X is an extremely popular virtualization application with an amazingly rich functionality. The tool is absolutely cross-platform and is available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS systems. It can run everywhere from small embedded systems or desktop class machines to Cloud solutions. The tool has been popular for more than ten years and currently contains dozens of useful functions for the most efficient work. You can download Oracle VM VirtualBox for MacBook right here and get the most important virtualization tool in a couple of seconds.
VirtualBox has a user-friendly interface and contains all the needed functions in its main menu. Both web developers and users with no additional knowledge can easily start using the app without any difficulties. The program runs smoothly on almost all machines with Mac OS X system, including your favorite MacBook. Moreover, the application is currently free to use and still does not contain any paid tools or trial period.
VirtualBox for Mac OS X has a range of benefits:
- completely free to download and use
- no trial period
- no annoying ads or pop-up windows
- a handy manual to help your on any stage of installation and running the app
- top quality software with no bugs or malware
- enormous possibilities for virtualization
- designed for professionals, offering an advanced number of handy utilities
- shared clipboard, as well as drag and drop technology: easy data sharing between the host and the virtual operating systems
- snapshots: once you configured your VirtualBox, you can easily save the machine's state by creating a special snapshot
- powerful functionality for developers and IT gurus
You can start using VirtualBox for Mac OS X for free and get a full package of the needed option for effective virtualization!
Virtual Mac On Pc
Virtual Pc For Mac Free
Downloads VirtualBox for Mac OS X?
Share the page on your site: